Injector Dynamics newest generation injectors are now available in a 1000cc saturated injector!! Considered the industry standard for high performance street build’s – the ID1000CC is compatible with all known fuels and is one of the most reliable and consistent high performance fuel injectors available today.
- We have the necessary adapters and pieces to make these injectors fit almost any application.
- ALL ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED WITH EACH SET OF INJECTORS, INCLUDING THE INJECTOR CLIPS.
- Mitsubishi Evo, Subaru STi, Nissan (Top Feed only), Toyota, Honda applications – B series, H series, K series, F series, D series, NSX and more!
- If you’re unsure if these will work in your application, give us a call and we’ll help you figure out what it will take.
This series of innovations and “firsts” have made it the most popular injector on the market today.
- The ID1000 was the first injector offered with full dynamic characterization providing tuners with the data they needed to do their job properly.
- The ID1000 was the first injector to be offered in dead time matched sets.
- The ID1000 was the first high impedance high flow injector available providing stock idle and drivability on engines as small as 325cc per cylinder.
- The ID1000 was the first injector offered with the now famous “Top Hat Adapter” making it plug and play in nearly any application.
Flow Rate: 1015cc/min @ 43.5/3 bar psi fuel pressure (tested using Gasoline at 125F)
Compatible With All Known Fuels
Does not require resistor box (high impedance)
1ms recovery time
maximum 1% fuel trim compensation (consistent from injector to injector)
flat linear response – easy tuning and accurate compensations
Note:These are a 48mm length injector body, shorter than typical fuel injectors. The adapter tops make them “normal” 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm (Honda B series, RB26, Subaru, aftermarket applications) or 14mm (Ford, GM, Honda K series) o-rings. K-series Honda engines can run these injectors with no adaptors at all, they are the same length as the OEM rsx injectors so no spacers are needed on the fuel rail. These have a droplet size comparable to a 600cc Siemens injector and way better spray pattern and atomization than any other 1000cc injector on the market.
The proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don’t offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.