AEM’s legendary Wideband O2 Air/Fuel UEGO Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, digital interface. This gauge-type controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
FAST, ACCURATE AIR/FUEL DATA
AEM’s world famous Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge is a must for anyone looking to maximize engine power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate Air/Fuel Ratio data is critical. Running rich can cause a loss in power, while running too lean may result in serious engine damage. The AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge features large LED numerals which enable the user to see when there’s even a .1 change in ratio, providing time to shut things down before damage occurs. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
The Bosch 4.2LSU sensor, which gives the controller its speed and accuracy, is laboratory calibrated at the factory and never requires free air calibration when used with an AEM Controller!
- No free air calibration required – ever
- Accurate to .1 AFR
- Includes white and black gauge faces
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Includes Bosch 4.2 sensor for optimum accuracy and reliability
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- 0-5v analog output Gasoline values from 10 to 20:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8:1 AFR
- 0-5v analog output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36:1
For more info about AEM products or to purchase please contactTeknotik at 416-907-3851 or firstname.lastname@example.org